Wednesday, June 21, 2017
What to do:
- Place your bread on a chopping board.
- Get a butter knife and butter one side of the bread.
- Get your lettuce, and rinse it under some cold water.
- Break the lettuce into small pieces and place it on the bread
- Get your tomato, and slice it into small pieces to fit your bread
- Get Balsamic vinegar and pour it onto the bread.
- Grate some cheese and put it on to the sandwich.
- Cut some boiled egg up and put it on top.
- Then shake some salt and pepper on the top
- Put the other piece of bread on to the top of the other one with toppings the place on a plate and use a sharp knife to cut it into any shape or size that you want
- Go find a good place to enjoy your sandwich and enjoy it.
Obviously you can use any topping you want, and you don’t have to use the ones listed above. You can make as much sandwiches as your heart desires.
Sunday, June 11, 2017
Wednesday, May 24, 2017
- I don’t think they’re dressed sensibly for this climate
- I’m sure it won’t rain today.
- I wasn’t feeling very well yesterday.
- She hasn’t got enough money to buy a pie.
- I haven't been swimming this year
- I wouldn't swim in that river, it’s too dangerous
- Karlys’ chewing bubble-gum.
- The teacher’s were attending the competition
- I went to the beach with my two friends and my brother came too.
- The shop by her house was a good place to buy ice-cream's
- The children put their coats over there by the tree.
- I’m not sure whether or not the weather will be okay for hiking in the weekend.
- I know i have done no work today.
Five other homophones:
- Pear and pair
- Bear and beer
- Lain and lane
- Dew and due
- Role roll
at May 24, 2017
Presentation 1 on Biteable .